- Basic offender supervision.
- Computerized case management.
- Collection of fines and restitution.
- Remitting fines collected to the courts.
- Remitting restitution to victims as collected.
- Court appearance and probationer intake.
- Full involvement in revocation court proceedings, delinquency report preparation, probation officer testimony, and warrant preparation.
- Employ adequate staff that meets qualifications set for by the County Municipal Probation Advisory Council.
- Bond supervision.
- Supervision of Pretrial diversion cases.
- Drug testing on probationers who have been ordered to comply with such condition.
- Electronic Monitoring.
All services provided at no cost to the court or taxpayer.